Divisoria or DV for short is located in Manila and a very near place in Sta.Cruz, Tondo and Recto. Divisoria is known for selling different products or stuffs like clothes, foods, shoes, fashion accessories, wedding and debut gowns, etc. Many shoppers love Divisoria because this place offers almost all commodities and big discounts.
Aside from the street vendors who are selling clothes such as shorts, pants and dresses, accessories, plastic wares, fruits and vegetables, etc., you can also find different malls in Divisoria such as 168 mall, Divisoria mall, Tutuban mall and many more. Those said malls are not like SM malls which commodity prices are fixed, here anybody can make bargain or discounts to the stores or tiangge owners and sales clerk.
How to go to Divisoria?
- If you are in Recto and Avenida, you can ride a jeepney with a sign board Divisoria.
- Divisoria Jeepneys can also be found in Taft.
Other things Divisoria offers:
- Divisoria has a place for food lovers that want "inihaw" and "paluto". This means that you can choose from different seafoods and meat and they will grilled or cook it the way you want. The said ihawan and palutuan is located at the back, inside or near Tutuban.
- Divisoria is the perfect place for those who want to buy cloth for uniforms and gowns.
- Divisoria is a good place to buy wedding gowns because the price is affordable.
- Divisoria is the perfect place to buy wholesale to get more discounts and profit if you will sell the stuff.
- Divisoria is the best place if you want to save money and get big discounts!